Monster Cookie Dessert Dip
- 8 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used creamy)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 cup mini M & M's plus more for topping
- Beat together the room temperature cream cheese & peanut butter until combined.
- Add in vanilla extract and brown sugar and continue beating until combined.
- Add in powdered sugar & quick oats and continue beating until combined.
- Using a spatula, fold in whip cream and candies until combined.
- Let sit in fridge for at least an hour before serving.
- My favorite things to serve this with are pretzels & strawberries but use whatever your heart desires!