Here’s a list of many of the products I use to decorate sugar cookies. I have expanded my collection over time by adding stenciling and airbrushing to the mix but you definitely don’t need to start with those.
Some links throughout this blog are affiliate links which means I may make a small commission if you purchase anything, with no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support of my blog!!
- Wilton Mega Cookie Sheets
- Rolling Pin- this one is amazing because it ensures you will get an even thickness with all your dough. Comes with several thickness options as well.
- Piping bags
- These are my favorite ones that I’ve tried from Amazon. I’ve tested a couple others from there but keep coming back to these.
- If you’re in Canada, I really love the piping bags that Cookie Couture sells as well.
- Cookie bags to package individually
- Scribes- the cute ones I have are from Sweets by Vero but if you’re just looking for some basic ones, Amazon has some good options
- Silicone Mat for baking (these are too small for the mega sheets but are good when using normal sized cookie sheets)
- Silicone Mat for rolling out dough/decorating on
- Chip clips– I like to use these to close my piping bags instead of tying them (I usually put too much icing in and can’t tie them).
- The Sugar Art– Master Elite Powdered Food Coloring
- Americolor Soft Gel Paste- These are available from Amazon if you’re just wanting to start out with a variety pack or a couple colors. If you’re going to purchase many colors, it’s a better deal to go directly to the Americolor website, even with the shipping charge.
- Sweet Sugarbelle stencil holder
- Sweet Sugarbelle stencils
- Cookie Countess Airbrush
- Cookie Countess Airbrush colors
I get cookie cutters from all over but these are some designs/sets I use a lot:
- Baby Onesie & Bottle Set
- Number Set
- Unicorn set
- Woodland Animals
- Under the Sea
- Wedding /Engagement
I have a lot of cookie cutters from Ann Clark. If you’re looking for a lot of random designs (i.e. not a set of the same theme), go directly to their website for the best pricing on individual cutters. The have a flat shipping fee (for the US) that is very reasonable.
2 thoughts on “Sugar Cookie Decorating Tools”